Federal officials are looking into a passenger’s claim she was groped while aboard a United Airlines flight on Tuesday.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- “We Witnessed The DPRK Missile Blow Up”: Cathay Pacific Flight Crew Observed North Korean ICBM Launch Officials from Hong Kong's flagship Cathay Pacific airline confirmed that the crew of a flight from San Francisco to Hong Kong reported seeing North Korea's recent test of its most powerful ICBM conducted last Wednesday, according to the South China Morning Post. According to flight trackers, flight CX893 was over…
- Kevin Spacey allegedly groped privates of Norwegian royal family member Kevin Spacey allegedly groped the testicles of a Norwegian royal family member -- but ten years after the incident in question, the man appears unscathed, joking about the unsolicited encounter in a recent interview.... ...read more Source:: AOL.com
- ‘Bomb on board’ Wi-Fi network causes flight to be diverted ANKARA, Nov 30 (Reuters) - A Turkish Airlines flight from Nairobi to Istanbul was diverted after the detection of a Wi-Fi network called "bomb on board" that alarmed the passengers, the airline said on Thursday.... ...read more Source:: AOL.com
- Cathay Pacific flight crew saw North Korea’s missile test A crew aboard a Cathay Pacific flight from San Francisco caught sight of North Korea's most powerful ballistic missile to date falling back to Earth, the airline said Monday.... ...read more Source:: AOL.com
- Broken toilets cause Delta flight to make emergency landing When you really gotta go, the plane's gotta land.... ...read more Source:: AOL.com